• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Verizon Texts showing on bill as vzwpics?

it seems my texts are showing up as pics on my verizon bill? looks like XXX-XXXX@vzwpics on my bill. talked with verizon and my company tech and they have not figured it out..i googled it and found the topic on verzon support chat with many others having this happen but no solution there either..have a blackberry...any others experience this? solutions?

not group texts...i thought maybe a setting on my bb but they went throught that..also thought it may be who i am texting to but that wasnt it...seems kinda strange verizon cant figure it out either...i guess i will just monitor my next bill..dont feel like i should have to pay this...first have to find out why...

it seems my texts are showing up as pics on my verizon bill? looks like XXX-XXXX@vzwpics on my bill. talked with verizon and my company tech and they have not figured it out..i googled it and found the topic on verzon support chat with many others having this happen but no solution there either..have a blackberry...any others experience this? solutions?

Dunno...I never see the bill for my company-issued BB.

That said, I cannot sent or receive MMS (text messages with multimedia, pictures, etc.). They're blocked/prevented by corporate BES policy (which doesn't make any sense to me since company employees with non-smart phones can send/receive MMS).

Anyway...check settings on your phone and see if you can set your phone to SMS (plain text) only. On mine I'd open/go into text messaging, then push the BlackBerry key and scroll down to and enter Options, then ensure Send Text-Only Messages as: is set to Always SMS. I might also scroll down to Allow Special Characters and uncheck that for good measure.

no long texts...i will check the phone settings again...i dont get the bill however i get questioned about the pics and am unable to answer why..i will keep researching this mystery...i got an old bill and the text showed up [email protected] all i have to go on...verizon tech support and co tech support cant explain either but i dont think i should have to pay for these pics!! Thanks..

i reset the phone and its no longer converting texts to pics..the verizon lady cleared all my charges off the bill...only thing i can figure out is this happened when the blackberry upgraded its software...still not sure...thanks for the replies...