• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Slammin' Smallies

benelli_dude2002

Hey fellow fisherman! I just got back from fishing LOW up in Canada up in the Morson area. We were out for walleyes in the morning and we did great and had a few for shore lunch and after shore lunch we decided to go for some smallies and we lucked out and found them right away. I live in Baudette so it was just a day trip, but if you ever get a chance to fish up there the bass were hitting hard. I didnt expect them to becuase i thought we might get few but man there was times we had two on at the same time and we even had three on at one time. It was hard not to get tangled up with the guy next to me but we managed ( there was 3 of us ) Just throwing tubes along boulders and submerged trees and we got 2 nice walleyes while throwing these tubes. My cousin gave me a tubes since i didnt have any and it was shredded after about the 7th or 8th bass so the next time i stop at Cabela's or someplace I'll have to stock up on tubes. But for those who really get into the finding the smallies and they are slammin' you know what I'm talking about. Its a blast.

let'em go and let'em grow

Brian