• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

RAIDER Traction Mat's

leech~~

Fleet had these on sale last week so I thought I would pick one up and give it a try to help me when loading.

Here is a helpful hint on their instructions sheet as typed.

HELPFUL HINT: Ideal installation conditions would be 70F and sunny.

If Traction Mat is installed below 70F it will just bunch up more when it becomes hot outside! WHAT!

Nothing stated on the outside of the box! shocked

Maybe they should find a new material to use for the COLD or just call it a bath mat!!! crazy

I would assume its shrunk up when its cold, and then expands too much in the warmth and bunches up. I would still use it. Just make sure it gets good and warm in the house before taking it out and screwing it to your trailer!

That is exactly what I did. We will see how long they last? confused

1.5 years ago, I bought a beat-up snowmobile track for $15 from a dude, cut it in half with a hack saw, and screwed that puppy to my trailer (about 5 feet of track on each side of my 2 place trailer). It makes a HUGE difference when loading. You'll be happy with the traction, and if it doesn't last, go the snowmobile track route next time.

1.5 years ago, I bought a beat-up snowmobile track for $15 from a dude, cut it in half with a hack saw, and screwed that puppy to my trailer (about 5 feet of track on each side of my 2 place trailer). It makes a HUGE difference when loading. You'll be happy with the traction, and if it doesn't last, go the snowmobile track route next time.

I was thinking about the old track thing, but this came up on sale and thought I would give it a try. So we will see how it works. Nothing worse then to be out in the middle of no where by your self at the end of the day trying to load your sled in the dark on a icy trailer and the darn thing keeps sliding back down! cry