• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This Just chaps ME!!

sledhead

Ya know it's a well known fact that we all like to get dirty and ride through the mud on our atv's. But no one ever seems to think of the guy that keeps the machine runnin. Time and time again I see a lot of wheelers in for service the have 4 inches of mud on them. Do you think it's fun to work on these machines. Come on guys and gals can we do a better job at cleaning your machines before you bring them in for maintainance. We much rather work on clean ones than dirty ones. I know you can't get all the mud off but you sure can get a whole lot of it off. Also if your wheeler is overheating and it's liquid cooled, clean out that mud catcher of a radiator. It will save you a few bucks and me time as well.

sledhead

------------------
ride safe, wear a helmut, stupid hurts

If you get'em serviced, wash'em first.

I also know of a shop or two that charges when they have to wash an atv before they can work on it.

Personally, I like to get mine as clean as possible before I bring them in. I want my mechanic to be in a GOOD MOOD when he's working on it!

Sledhead....

Surely you can't be talking about me?! confused.gif (j/k)

I hear ya man!! That has gotta be a real drag!! I remember a few Jeep break downs that "forced" me to work through a few inches of gumbo.... NOT FUN!!!

Come on folks!! Give these guys a break will ya? WASH'EM first!!!!

------------------
M-H (aka: Dan)