• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bombardier Outlander XT

Eyewitness

I know of 2 dealers,1 in North Branch(Olsen Power Equipment)and 1 in Mora (Caswell Cycle)You might be able to get a good deal at this time of year because the 2005 models are coming out,and they'll want to get rid of the 2004's!Good Luck!

Head north of St. Cloud to LF Lawn and Sports. He is right off of highway 10 just south of Little falls. Gave me one heck of a deal I could not pass up. Owner is one heck a a great guy to deal with also.

Kevin

Well, me and the girlfriend went up to Isle and did some break in on them this past weekend. So far we love them. We didn't abuse them yet of course, but we did put about 35 miles on and boy are they comfortable. With fall aproaching I can't wait to really use them.

Bought them at Osseo Sports and I will say that they gave me a VERY fair deal on them. I will continue to take my business to them. Long time owners who are very honest and hard working folks. Nice to deal with the owner of a business and not someone who has no vested interest in your repeat business. I would highly recommend them.