• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Two Harbors Area Trails

CCBBSpeckled

Yup, the RedDot and MooseWalk Moose run trails are both in the area. Rode them about a month ago and the fall colors were awesome. The trail head parking areas are easy to find and the trails are pretty well marked so you shouldn't have any problems. As said there are maps on the DNR web site if you want them.

The trails that MacGyver mentioned are in the area. Not sure of the roads to get from Two Harbors to the Iron Range but that might be another one to check out. Just be careful not to get onto to something beyond your skill level if you're new to the sport.

Titelines - in the last few weeks, I've managed to find quite a number of Two Harbors trails that are clearly used a fair amount...some I'm unsure of the legality, the others there are worn atv tracks right past the no atv signs. I called and spoke with a gal at the DNR office and my understanding is they've opened the North Shore trail from Britton Pit to Beaver River road. Question is now - how to get to Britton Pit legally. I don't want to trailer my ATV's would rather just leave from my place just on the outskirts of town.