• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best Time To Buy?

Johnny B

Wondering what is the best time of year to purchase a new four-wheeler?
Spring, summer, fall or winter: are dealers offering better pricing during select months?
I know that right now some dealers have last year’s models remaining and are occasionally willing to make a deal on those, but aside from that, what have you guys found?

I got a pretty good deal last year on a Sportsman 400 in early July. The dealers were moving out the 2002 models to make way for the 2003's.

I shopped price around the state, and then went to my local dealer and asked if they would meet the best price I found.

I have also decided to go with a Sportsman and have been shopping the dealers statewide. It looks like they are moving these a bit faster than before, many only have a few ’03 models left and some don’t have any! I have found the prices have been pretty close. So far Bristow’s has the lowest $$$

Thanks for the input.