• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Equipment rant...

Whoaru99

You might have met the gentleman that was volunteering his boat to ask for a test ride to make sure all was up to snuff. whistle Might have made for a better ride. blush

Naw...

While I can be rough around the edges at times, I'm generally not presumptuous enough to insinuate you're a f--kwad from the get-go.

Is it logical to assume your boat is good if you said we'll use it, or do I need to insult you by insisting you prove it to me even though you have essentially already given me your word it is by volunteering it? I mean, you don't normally volunteer broken stuff necessary to do a job, do you?

Is it logical to assume your boat is good if you said we'll use it, or do I need to insult you by insisting you prove it to me even though you have essentially already given me your word it is by volunteering it? I mean, you don't normally volunteer broken stuff necessary to do a job, do you?

Honestly, i just take my boat...all the time. Someone else offers...Then i tell them they can go ahead and bring their boat...I'll have mine too. smile

No doubt we didn't catch the main target because we didn't adapt.

Jigging, backtrolling, etc., etc. was suggested. However, I was not/am not the captain of this boat and because I am not captain I can only suggest a course of action, not make it happen.

Besides, who said we didn't catch fish?

I know that feeling. Some people just get it in their head "trolling in X feet deep is the only way to catch fish".

Besides, who said we didn't catch fish?

While I can be rough around the edges at times, I'm generally not presumptuous enough to insinuate you're a f--kwad from the get-go.

Who's the f--kwad? whistle