• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Double Bull -Primos

harvey lee

One of my Double Bull blinds was in need of repair. I need 1 cross support pole and 3 collets for the hub to hold the poles.

I called Primos and the rep I talked to said we will send you 2 poles and a half dozen collets-no charge.

Now that is customer service.

The one I am in the process of repairing was lost for a few years.

I had it on our property line and I left on a Monday, back on Thursday and it was gone along with a trail camera. It was on our property but on a fenceline to another piece of private property. Well off the road by a 1/2 mile and back in the woods with no public land around close.

I looked and looked but could not find it. I went to the guy who owns the land the next summer and asked him if they had any hunters in that area as I was missing some stuff. he said no, noone else but thier group had been in that location.

The next summer or last summer or late fall, low and behold by golly my blind was back in the spot where it was only in pretty rough shape, no camera though.

Can't say who took it but quite the coincendence that it showed back in it's location after I talked to the fellow. Just by chance, just maybe.

So, I have to repair a missing support pole and three of the collets that hold the support poles in the hub.

But, other than that, these blinds are very well built.

The next summer or last summer or late fall, low and behold by golly my blind was back in the spot where it was only in pretty rough shape, no camera though.

Maybe the camera doesn't need to any repair yet - don't lose hope! wink

He must just be waiting for fresh equipment to return. crazy