• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

JD LESCO in Maplewood is hard to get to

Tom7227

I went to get my LESCO fertilizer the other day and it was a major experience in urban travel. If you go the only decent way to get there is to go north on 61 and turn into Connor Ave and then to Maplewood Drive and follow it around and then turn left at the Original Mattress Factory.

Is that store pretty busy when you guys go in there? We go to either the Medina or Edina locations. Have also been using some alternitives being there is alot of competition out there as of late. Tried to get some Merit at Medina this week and they didn't have any in stock which was strange......

If you wait until after 10ish, they usually calm down, or don't go in when it's real real nice out.

Fisher - what do you guys spread with? I bought a 2011 Z-spray this spring after selling my PG Magnum and I LOVE the new Z-spray.

I use a PM Magnum, got a new one last spring its the second Perma I'm on now. I tried talking the boss into a Z but he wouldn't go for it. I talk with a guy at another local company and they added a Z to their PM fleet and he sais the same as you, absolutely loves it. He said the first time he got on it he didn't want to get off, says its just effortless to drive.....

Where did you find the Z LM2 at an auction or online site? One thing I do like about the Perma is its fairly small and light and its nice not having to pull a trailer (I have the rack on the back of a 1 ton pickup.)

Would sure be nice to have the extra capacity with the Z though.

Mine was on the local for sale site with the purple lettering.

Yes, once you are on it, from a PG, you'll want to spread all day.

You can get a Z Jr, same size as a Magnum.

What you said is the reason the guy was selling it. It was too big for the inner city lots.

Where I'm at, everything is 20k sq ft and bigger. I can easily see where < 5k sq ft and this machine would be quite cumbersome.