• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Still having upload problems

I get this every time I try to upload a pic:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16000 bytes) in /home/fishingm/public_html/forum/scripts/picupload.inc.php on line 278"

Kinda funny since I got this on a pic that I have previously uploaded..

I appreciate the help/suggestions. I can post pics using photobucket like I used to. My dilemma is that nothing has changed, that I am aware of, with my server etc. and, yet, now I can't post pics that I have already posted before, let alone new ones.

Good Fishing,

MarkB smile

The error has to do with whatever is in the picupload.inc.php on line 278. I can't see exactly where you are trying to upload to, but if it is your server see if you find out what is on line 278 of the file. It might also help if the web service can be restarted.

The error has to do with whatever is in the picupload.inc.php on line 278. I can't see exactly where you are trying to upload to, but if it is your server see if you find out what is on line 278 of the file. It might also help if the web service can be restarted.

Isn't that a script on the webserver for this site? I looked at the source for the inline image upload screen, but didn't see the picupload source.

The .php refers to a scripting language used to code web pages. So there is a bug someplace that seems to affect you for some reason. And my guess is that the script got cached somewhere and you need to get rid of it in order to get a fresh version that might not have the bug.

It also could have something to do with the version of javascript that you have. You didn't turn off javascript or have some add on to your browser as a security thing, did you? Does it say UBBcode is enabled on the reply box?

Just throwing out some thoughts....

Oh, one more thing...

It looks like the script is trying to get some more memory and can't. I'm not sure why that would be. Did you try exiting the browser and rebooting? And which browser are you using?

Cliff just posted that he can't upload either. I'm betting that anyone using Frontier internet can't upload using this sites upload icon. Something has changed..

I use a phone running Android (Chrome browser) and can upload pics. On my PC I also use Chrome for my browser and that works too.

Note that the files have to be less than 3MB.

Are you getting any sort of error?

Click on "Choose File" to select the pic you want to upload which is on your PC, then "Add File", and then "Done Adding Files".