• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Huntin buddy needed (North Metro)

I'm moving to duluth within the next month. I hunt just about every weekday. Good spots in Carlos that are easy to get to and a duck boat if needed. I live in St. Anthony. Far from a pro, but they drop. I'm set-so if you have waders and the urge to wake at 4:30, I'm here. -NS-

Hey, I am looking for a partner for this season as well.This opener was only the second one in 25 years of duck hunting that I didn't hunt.
I just hate hunting ducks by my self, I get bored and pack it in way to early when I go by my self.

Are you open to hunting any place else?
I don't much care for Carlos Avery , to many hunters and to many who just plain don't have a clue.
I know places all over the state, and know the Fergus Falls area extensively.

I to have everything we would need.Enough dekes for two,enough shells for three,three boats, and lots of stories to tell.

Shoot me an email with a number, we can chat about it then.
[email protected]

Thanks, Benny

[This message has been edited by Benny (edited 09-30-2003).]

At Carlos, I don't hunt over in the Baghdad area. Of course I'm in the zone but I need to be home by noon. They are somewhat close but they are not near me. I shoot the birds that the war mongers push my way. If I can be home by noon, I'll go anywhere. ?-NS-

Can you hunt weekends?
I work 6 till 2 pm so I won't be able to get out during the week.

I could take a day off, but I used up a lot of vacation time last week with the whole familly being sick.

Benny

Noodle, I have the 16-20th off if you are going any of these days. Starting the following week I am also moving to nights so I will have plenty of time to hunt weekday mornings. I have a new pointer so come pheasant season if you are interested I will be going almost every morning. I live in Crystal and would be willing to go just about anywhere. email me at [email protected]

NS..

Look me up when you move the Duluth direction, I need all the excuses I can get to hunt... only making it out an average of 4-5 days a week .. not enough. I'm 40 miles out of Duluth.

Lots of grouse in my area and I have some good potholes(ducks) nobody hunts.. and ATV's to get there.

Benny- I head to the Echo Trail on Weekends. GL with the family.

Kiddin Guy- Thanks for the info.

MoneyMan- I have a paddle-in bow huntin trip those days. I'm still free all weekday morns. My shorthair just turned 6 and she can't wait. Maybe we can run the dogs sometime.

Fisher- I'll look ya up. I'll be very busy though. (New business in Duluth)

-NS-

Noodle, if you are going any days next week I would love to hook up with you all the guys i hunt with have day jobs, I can go any day next week except wednesday, let me know.
Adam