• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vex customer service

ski_otter

Thank you!

What a great experience. Went down there thinking possibly bad tri beam, bought it with last years tax return and was worrying about warranty. I told the rep I thought I had a bad ducer, he said I was prob right, and turned on my flasher for about 3 sec, said yep ill grab you a new one and its prob been bad for a while, and gave me a towel for the hassle

I bought a tri beam transduer at the end of the ice season last year. I didn't get much chance to use it and thought it didn't work well. last weekend when I was convinced mine was bad, I e mailed Vexilar customer service; they told me to send it back and on Friday when I got home I had a new one sent from them.

Thats customer satisfaction and service at its absolute best. 50 million smilly faces to Vexilar.

A few years ago I sent my vex in during the off season because it wasn't working correctly. About three weeks later I get a call from them. Guy asks me if I remember what kind of box I sent it in. I told him yes it was a box from a case of Kleenex.

He proceeds to tell me that his shipping guy got it in and thought it was Kleenex and put it in the store room. One of the office gals was going to get supplies and found it.

I had no problem with it as there wasn't even ice yet and asked what I owed for the repairs. They said no charge because of their error. I honestly argued with him to pay for the repairs or at least shipping and they would not budge.

That made me a customer for life.

why so many problems with the Tri Beams ever since they came out. I had to go through the same thing with my FL 22 and tri Beam , Three Tri Beams later AND TWO REPLACEMENT FL 22's,, I had them send me a 12 degree and I never been happier with my FL22 Great cusomer service but I think they know they have a major problem with the tri beams but vex keeps selling them and destroying their reputation with them. Every body that knows how to use the flasher seems to have problems with those tri beams.

X2 on the customer service. I called the customer folks regaurding what i thought was a bad battery. I'll tell ya its so nice to talk to a service person that you could understand and was actually helpful. I also agree on being a customer for life, for me personally service is key.

why so many problems with the Tri Beams ever since they came out. I had to go through the same thing with my FL 22 and tri Beam , Three Tri Beams later AND TWO REPLACEMENT FL 22's,, I had them send me a 12 degree and I never been happier with my FL22 Great cusomer service but I think they know they have a major problem with the tri beams but vex keeps selling them and destroying their reputation with them. Every body that knows how to use the flasher seems to have problems with those tri beams.

When I was down there the service guy said there was a bad batch in the beginning and they had out sourced their QA on them so some passed inspection that shouldn't have. They have now brought that portion in house

I also had a problem with the Tri Beam ducer. Bought the FL22 head at the vex store and the ducer at GM the first year early production.

Called the vex store and they said to bring the ducer in. He took a look at it and brought me out another one and gave me a vex hat for my trouble.

It's nice to be able to go in person to the place the repairs most every vex in the world.