• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vexilar Bibs

givetoget

Hello I orderd Vexilar bibs from Reedsthe first tim they came with sewing defects in them, so I called and they offer a discount to keep them. I declined so he said he would send another pair. Well about a week later I get net the new bibs and they were 2XL when I orderd XL, I called again they said they would send another pair . So I am waiting on them.

But my ? is is this common for them or out of the ordinary. I always thought I heard good things about them. First time orer from them.

Any one with comments or 2cnts worth.

Thanks

I.M.O Reeds runs one of the best sporting goods stores around. Always very helpful, knowledgeable, and 90% of the time the price is right.

Earlier this year I had a problem with my Lx7 and they had a new one at my doorstep in less than 12 hours.

Maybe just a fluke deal considering how busy they always are this time of year.