• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MOPOD 3 question

Gunslinger

Got a mopod 3 for Christmas. It only has an on and off switch not the 3 way switch as pictured for constant on. Also the remote looks different than the pictures on the packaging. Works fine with remote but doesn't have constant on setting Anyone know what I got and why it only has a switch that goes on or off? Is there a different way to turn on constant on?

All you need is an on/off switch. Switch it on and pan left or right with remote, but remember to turn it off when you are done with it, and remember to have a couple spare AA batteries with you in case they die while you are on the ice. The old mopods had a third button on the remote to turn the unit on or off as well as a toggle on the unit,but the new ones(mopod 3)only have on/off on unit,and left/right on remote.

Got a mopod 3 for Christmas. It only has an on and off switch not the 3 way switch as pictured for constant on. Also the remote looks different than the pictures on the packaging. Works fine with remote but doesn't have constant on setting Anyone know what I got and why it only has a switch that goes on or off? Is there a different way to turn on constant on?

On my Mo-pod 3, it only has one switch also, but the middle is off & if you go one way it is continent on & the other way is just on for the remote. I use the remote way. I like the control to move or stop when I want.