• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

RZR prices

usmcjsy

The prices for RZR's have been very high for used machines since they reclassified them to be legal on trails. ( non-s models).

I bought a 2008 with 74 miles on it right after they came out and paid something like 8200 dollars for it. I put 1700 miles on it and decided to sell it last spring. Listed it at 7000 dollars and the interest was so high I ended up getting 7500 for it. Probably had 9 guys who wanted to buy it.Not sure if things have changed but it wasn't a good machine for a guy looking for a bargain.

Ya I have been sorta pricing em out off and on I have seen prices very sometimes by 800-1000 on the new machines for the same yr model etc. So was just wondering if one dealer is known to have better pricing than another. Or if one dealer is willing to deal.a bit more than another. I have been checking the usual online free classified ads online and find 2011/12 rzr s going for around 10500-11000. Saw a nice 2012 rzr le for 10500 with xtras in Austin mn for 10500. Anyway.just getting ready to pull the trigger on one, wanted to see if anyone had any good leads before I do.