• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Berkon hydraulic fish house frames

DIESELDAN

I bought an 8'x20' Ice Castle fish house with a berkon hydraulic frame at a auction, so I really didn't get a manual with it. I was just wondering if anyone else has one with this same frame? If so are there greese fittings on it like the wench style ones have at the pivot points? I haven't looked really hard but I didn't notice any. Also this is my first with a hydraulic frame, is there anything special you guys with hydraulic frames do to ready your house for winter?

Thanx DieselDan

Thanx I am going to give them a call. I got a great deal at the auction the house had a price written in the door jamb of $20,500 then they dropped it to $17,500 I ended up getting it for $9500 it was brand new and I really like the hydraulic frame, one pin push a button and your fishing.

I think Eric may have been on vacation up on Red the past few days. If you call in the morning, I'd think that he would be there to answer any of your questions. Congrats on picking up the new shack at a great price! You will love that Berkon frame. They are simply the best on the market. Again, give them a call and they will take care of you!

Finally gave them a call today they said nothing to grease other than the axle hubs. By the way they were really nice and helpful. I would recomend them and their frames to anyone looking for a hydraulic frame. I really like my frame and when I was under it this summer it looks really well built.

DieselDan