• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard???

MUSKY18

Anyone ever hit this shaft in their driver? I need to reshaft my driver and try to bring my ball flight down. Getting it to high and am not getting the distance I want. More of a ballon flight than a penetrating flight I want. Doing some research and looking at shafts that have a high kickpoint to them and it seems this Whiteboard shaft is liked by alot of people. High kickpoint and stiff tip. Thought I'd see if you have any opinions before I go and hit one. Have a couple other shafts I am looking at as well, but this one seem to be the best so far. Thanks!

Last spring when I was getting a new driver, I tried a lot of the new shafts, including all the ones listed above, the fubuki alpha was nice, the white board they didn't have in an x flex, but they did have an older blueboard x flex but it was too light for my liking. The Graphite design was gonna cost me extra and I couldn't tell any difference between it and the one I went with: UST Proforce v2 (87 grain xflex) that has been around for a number of years. I get a lower, penetrating flight and when my ball hits the fairway, it actually rolls now....by the end of the summer, my carry was 280+ and the trajectory was gorgeous.

Take your time and get what you need, I was thinking early september that maybe I should have gone with a lighter weight driver so I tested a couple shafts and they were just to feathery for me, I don't need the lighter weight to generate my club head speed, my size and length (6'7") take care of that nicely. I need the heavier weight to stay in control of the club

Oops, I forgot to add this:

My brother in law has swung the Graphite design shafts and claims they are the cats meow when it comes to shafts. He really pushed me to order that one instaed of the proforce, but I was not able to swing it in a x flex. If he comes back from an event this year with a shaft for me to try, you are darn tooting I am throwing it on my club and giving it a whirl. I am not holding my breath right now since none of his guys are swinging that shaft but with the renegotiations he is doing right now, ya never know.....He picked up Jerry Kelly and Ted Potter Jr. this year too and still working on another well known namer too, gonna be a fun trip to the John Deere this year.

My buddy just bought a new driver last fall (Titleist 910) and put the GD shaft in it. He swears that its the best shaft he has ever hit, but the price tag is scary! I have a UST shaft in my hybrid and love it, just haven't been able to find one for my driver.

Right now I am swinging the standard Blur 60 gram shaft and it feels like swinging a noodle to me.

After a long time and trial, I finally got a new shaft in my driver. Ended up going with the Aldila NV 65 Stiff. Actually weighs 67 grams and has the high kick point, low/mid launch trajectory. At first it felt like swinging a 2X4, but now that I am used to it, I love it. Went an inch longer than my other shaft as well, now playing 45". Start play in winter league next Friday so I will see what it does on the course, even if it only a simulator! Can spring get here soon enough?