• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Muzzy hunting photo's 2012

Have been tossing around the idea of hunting the muzzy season, decided today to buy a lisc. went out to check out a couple stands and seen this little guy, I think he thought he was hiding. Shortly after we got around an inch of snow and it looks like it will stay on the ground for the weekend. After checking the stands I went to my parents and shot my gun, load was 100gr 777 loose powder and a 350 gr maxihunter. 3 shots at 75 yards touching the edges of a baseball size circle, good to go. I have yet to take a deer during the muzzy season, hopefully this will be the year, a nice doe will do just fine. Godd luck to all.

007copy-1.jpg

Good luck everyone. Here's a couple pic's to get you going.

I took this one with my Omega on Nov 10th. The pic with me and the deer I had forgot my gun in the truck so I used my dads for the pic's. He cheats and uses a scope during gun season I stick to open sites.

full-28877-26722-100media_imag0154.jpg

full-28877-26723-dsc01169.jpg

Good luck everyone. Here's a couple pic's to get you going.

I took this one with my Omega on Nov 10th. The pic with me and the deer I had forgot my gun in the truck so I used my dads for the pic's. He cheats and uses a scope during gun season I stick to open sites.

full-28877-26722-100media_imag0154.jpg

full-28877-26723-dsc01169.jpg

I'm going to CHEAT next year as well and put a scope on my gun for the regular firearms season.... Getting old..