• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Labs For Me!!

Ufatz

To my pal Labs4me:

Tried to PM. Box full. So I post here. You will understand.

Ancient old guy came to my cabin few days ago. He in late 80's or early 90's. He brought three little black fuzzballs that he said were "just to show me." He is a rotten and devious man.

Abby is her name and she is down by my feet at the moment. She is 9 weeks of pure energy followed by a total collapse and nap! You know the drill.

I'm too OLD to be starting off with a new dog! Now I am happy that I was one week away from giving dozens of bumpers, cords, silver whistles and treats away to some local pals.

And I am going to try to think of something equally devious to do to that old devil that came to see me "just so you can see a couple."

LOL........love my black dogs.

No fool like an old fool. My wife says she'd have been happier if I'd just found a 25 year old naked floozie!! Ha Ha Ha.....not really.

So....I'm back at it.

love my black dogs.

No fool like an old fool. My wife says she'd have been happier if I'd just found a 25 year old naked floozie!! Ha Ha Ha.....not really.

So....I'm back at it.

I can gaurantee you the black fuzzball will make you much happier!

I am glad to see you are back in the game! You're waaaaay too young to not have a Black Dog in camp!

Congrats! Give her a big tussle on the head and an ATTA GIRL from Labs4me!

An occassional update and pic would be awesome

Good Luck!

Ken

Okay Ken, thanks. As you know I had sworn off for good. But then that lousy no good devious, sneaky and all-knowing old ba--t--rd had to show up at my cabin!! Ha Ha.

I may shoot a pix of Abby but what the heck.....they all look like little black rascals.

Get this: goes to door and barks once to go out!! Fetches and returns tennis ball without hesitation.Goes into small kennel on her own at night! Just turned nine-weeks!

Still slips up and pees on floor of course. Still cries at 0530. Still chews on my ear with those nasty little pointed teeth. Still wants to destroy everything in sight! Ha Ha Ha.....on and on it goes. Hope Cash is fine and happy.

Yes.......I'm back at it! LOL

Cash is well. going to deer camp with me! She is a good side kick! I will be ding the new black fuzz ball myself next spring.

Be ready to lose a few pair of shoes over the next 6 months. HA Never heard of lab that didn't destroy at least one good pair of shoes!

Abby sounds like the 'real' deal. Hope she brings nothing but joy to you over the next dozen years! And paybacks are fun! I hope you forwarned your buddy to keep checking his backside! Though in reality he did do you a huge favor! you just can't let on that you know that.

Good Luck!

Ken

Oh Lord......another guy who never learns. Welcome to the club. Abby has been in our househol 15 days. She now goes to the door to go out, sits by her bowl when she wants to eat, knows and responds quickly to her name, sits on command (most of the time) and responds to the whistle quickly. Frankly, I'm impressed. She is quick!!!

But dam those little pointy teeth on your big toe or ear........yiiikkkkkees! LOL