• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rocky Mountain Replacement Blades

archerystud

Anyone know where I can find them?

I stocked up a few years ago but I'm starting to run low, fine for this year though. I can't imagine going in the field without my RM Titanium 100's because I've been shooting them for so long.

I guess if I have to switch are there still quite a few people out there shooting fixed blade heads. I've been talking about switching for years but I always seem to get good flight out of the fixed blades so I never switch. Was thinking about trying Rage but since they bought out Barrie I don't know, may have to get something else out of spite.

I did some quick internet searching and couldn't find any available. You might have to look at new heads to switch to.

IMO stick with the fixed blade heads. Some western states do not allow mechanical heads in case you are considering a hunt out that way in the near future.

I'll check the other FF where I stocked up before as well. Found a youtube vid where a guy is sharpening them. I'll give it a try on some of my used ones. If I can't get the blades to take the hair off my arms, I'll just be throwing away blades I was going to throw anyway.

If I can't get the blades to take the hair off my arms, I'll just be throwing away blades I was going to throw anyway.

My Dad quit bowhunting when I was around 10 but I always knew the season was coming up. Dad would be upstairs and you'd hear cussing and then yelling to my mom to get the band aids. Seemed like it happened every year.