• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Halo 4 Anyone?

Nick Kuhn

I almost bought this yesterday.

I'll probably mange to hold off past t-givins and that week up north, but after that.... yeah.

Any reviews so far? This trailer/preview looked great, and I'm pretty sure it made 200 million in a day or two after it's launch.

I can't tell you how many hours I have spent on this franchise.

I also picked it up. Since I've completely abandoned the COD franchise, this was a nice change of pace. I hadn't played since Halo 2, but I think it rivals that. It is a lot of fun! I really enjoy splattering people in the ghosts.

I also picked it up. Since I've completely abandoned the COD franchise, this was a nice change of pace. I hadn't played since Halo 2, but I think it rivals that. It is a lot of fun! I really enjoy splattering people in the ghosts.

does it fill the void of being broken off by a ridiculously broad shouldered steelfish?

Because I'm still having issues coping with that event 3 and a half weeks ago.

Depending on your knowledge of the Halo universe I think the campaign experience will probably vary. If you know little you may be confused: if you have followed the info then you will probably like it.

Multiplayer plays well, but they need to adjust playlists and maps a bit. You get a lot of repeat maps, and the lack of static weapon spawns frustrates me: "oh look, I ran out of ammo; again. And there's no ordinance on the map so that means my only option is to loot a corpse, but they are only lootable for 12 seconds so I have to run into the fray without any ammo..."

Slab - Yes, it has helped me cope with the downtime. This is the start of a very lazy month and a half for me. Once Jan 1st is here, I'll trout fish a lot more if my wrist has healed up. But for the time being, I'll play Halo and tie some flies.