• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

arc suspension

pj4

i have the ski-doo arc suspension on my 670 forumla. it kicks me off the seat when the sled is coming out of the back of a hole. tried new 1 piece springs from ski-doo, allitle better. have the rear suspension soft as it will go. i weigh 180 lbs. with 2 poeple on it rides like a dream. any body heard of a cure for this. second problem is lack of traction. have 140 studs and it wont hook up , even on grass. i have front suspension up 3 quarters of the way.

i know all sleds rebound after a bump, but this is more than normal. having driven maney diferent sleds, this is the worst i have ever saw for rebound control.just hoping somebody has heard of a kit or fix for the the arc suspension.

I'd have to say worn shock too.
Push down on the rear and let it go. It should rise slow, not slap up. Spring tension could also be to light. The sled should bottom out on the worst bumps not all the time. This will depend on your driving habits and trail conditions.

the shocks were brand new and still work good for hyd. shocks. i never have bottomed it out yet and i ride very hard some days.my older skidoo, i could tightn transfer strap and get lots of traction and smoother ride through the back of bumps. this sled kicks me a foot of the seat some times.ski-doo has no answers for me. geuss thats why the arc was only used for 1 year.hmm, i think ill try bovine, they make one like it.ski-doo bought this from them.