• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who got the most snow??

Crossin' Eyes

We got about 8-10" here. The Ultra was waiting for me to hop on so I took the it out on Sunday. The strong winds blew most of the snow in the ditches and they were deep. Each of my inexperienced nephews each got stuck once in the deep ditches, so I said it was about enough of pulling them out. Will need more snow and no wind before the trails will shape up.

panfishunter, where are you located? I heard of 10 to 15 inches in north central minnesota.
I am heading up to the cabin in palisade friday were I believe they have gotten about 12 inches. I am hoping they do since I only have a total of 4 miles on my new firecat.

i live 9 miles south of palisade. we did have some good snow, but it blew around alot and is piled up in the ditches now, that and the warmer weather settled it in. still some snow if you really want to ride some but i wouldnt do too much riding too many things to hit still, im goin to wait for a few more inches.

panfishhunter, I am on fleming lake, so we are not that far apart.
was up on friday, it seems the snow settled pretty good, as there was only about 6-8 inches in the woods.
the ditches were ok to ride, but like you said, to many things to hit. I did put on 30 miles thou, at least I got to break in the sled some.
the lakes are looking like they are almost ready to fish, I hope it dosen't get as warm as they have predicting. ice fishing next weekend should be in line.