• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

9" auger options.

LindellProStaf

Years ago I didn't know what to buy, an 8" auger or a 10' auger. Well I bought a 9" Jiffy Legend auger. I love it. 9" is the perfect size. Big enough to look down the hole but yet not too big. Has started and run great for 15 years. I am wondering if there is some kind of oil that will make it not smoke so much? Otherwise I am thinking about a propane or electric auger. The kicker is I love my 9" hole. It is perfect!! Has anyone found a 9" in propane or electric????

Hey thanks Brad. I was just looking at the AMZ HSOforum. I will definitly do that this season. Thanks both of you for the info..... Good ol Fishing MN. I have told so many people about this site. Hard to believe everyone hasn't known of it already.

More people will find out about the site now that Ice Team came on board as a preimer sponsor of the site. the forum section of their HSOforum takes people to the Ice Team forum on this site and from there people are free to check out the rest off this site. if you haven't checked out the ice team forum on here do it. this combination of the sites will benefit everyone from both sites and will only help HSO get nation wide exposure. this will be a good thing for all involved.