• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

An Excellent Hunting Opportunity!!

To one or two people who would be interested in an excellent

Hunting opportunity tomorrow morning!

My buddy and I found an unbelievable field to hunt honkers in (600-800)! We would like you to have some waterfowl experience under your belt (safety first).Ive got two extra layout blinds, And we are located in the Lakota area. I'd love to put someone on birds who hasnt the experience of having honkers land at your feet! Please give me a ring if you are interested ASAP so we can get things set up! 218-428-2287

Thanks,

Shane Zavodnik

Shane. could be interested and when u thinking? I do some dove hunting guideing. Shoot limits every day. Have a guy coming from Neb. to do a thread on me in sept. Would you be interested and where are you located? Can e-mail me direct to my work e-mail at [email protected] and I will get back to you..

Shane. could be interested and when u thinking? I do some dove hunting guideing. Shoot limits every day. Have a guy coming from Neb. to do a thread on me in sept. Would you be interested and where are you located? Can e-mail me direct to my work e-mail at jeffsandy57@yahoodotcom and I will get back to you..

I'm think it was for this morning.

Shane thats a great offer wish I could have taken you up on it but I spent the night on the river and found out about it way to late.

Gordie- correct! This morning was a bust :-( I learned an awful lot in the past couple days of hunting... Only shot 32 but it felt great getting some big old honkers at your feet! I'll be posting an in depth summary of the entire trip tomorrow hopefully!

We should plan a waterfowl hunt this year by the way!!

Shane Z