Jump to content

    If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

    This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Recommended Posts

Call a local gun club. Go to ATA web site and find local listings. Are you seeking an official sanctioned shoot or just some weekend trap shooting? The ATA is American Trapshooting Association.

If, as I suspect, you just want to try your hand at trap shooting ask a local sporting goods store for name of local gun club.

There ya go!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You need to locate the closest trap and skeet or gun club. Look in phone book. Call or visit local sporting goods store and ask them.

You might also want to do a little basic reading on trap shooting rules and etiquitte too before you go.

Surely there is some sort of gun club near Hastings. Do some research.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now ↓↓↓ or ask your question and then register. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.