• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gene Ween... RIP. Hello Aaron Freeman

Slabasaurus

Not sure if there are tooooo many Ween fans here (I know one is for sure because we go to shows together)...

but apparently they're calling it after 25 years.

Not a surprise to anyone who followed the band, the Vancouver show, and have seen Freeman post rehab.

A unique band that I'm going to miss seeing live.

Total bummer! Sad day! But, 25 years is a good run. All good things must come to an end.

Hopefully, Gener just needs some time away and will come around someday.

According to what Deener posted on Facebook, it was news to him, too. Hopefully they'll figure something out!

Absolutely love Ween!

Really want to get a few peeps together and book a guided fishing trip with Micky someday soon! Wouldn't that be one a heck of a good time! smile

My buddy and I have been talking about this for about a year and a half, would be a blast I'm sure.

I hadn't seen Deaner's facebook post (probably because the only use I have for facebook is "My fish is bigger than yours" posts), that's too bad. Hard to imagine actually that Deaner didn't know about this.

Gener looked pretty good at the triple rock. It was nice to see.

Still. I am going to miss going to ween shows. They were a lot of fun.

Side story, the first time I ever played guitar in front of a crowd was for an open mic night in college, my buddy and I learned "Buenos Tardes" in an afternoon and busted it out. "Maybe I'd sell you a chicken; With poison interlaced with the meat." Boom.

Really want to get a few peeps together and book a guided fishing trip with Micky someday soon! Wouldn't that be one a heck of a good time! smile

Slab and I have been talking about this since it was BrownieTroop in like 08. Now that Mickey is (force)retired he'll prolly have tons of time. He usually does excursions of 2-6 guests, but has a party option also, 30 people fishing and drinking on a boat with Deaner...just one rule -- NO BANANAS!!

Slab and I have been talking about this since it was BrownieTroop in like 08. Now that Mickey is (force)retired he'll prolly have tons of time. He usually does excursions of 2-6 guests, but has a party option also, 30 people fishing and drinking on a boat with Deaner...just one rule -- NO BANANAS!!

No bananas? How am I supposed to enjoy blow in my cabana?