• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Diablo 3

Aaron Carrell

Will anyone on here be playing Diablo 3? It comes out tonight and I'll hopefully have some time to get into it in the next couple days. Been looking forward to this game for years!

If you're going to play Diablo 3, be sure to add me to your friends list. Should be able to hit me with either my email "acarrell at gmail dot com" or battletag "n0ki#1499".

See you in Sanctuary. smile

Of course I have it. Hopefully they add PvP soon, as well as the real-currency auction. There is some serious money to be made (which is likely why the servers are down: crashing them is a known way to dupe and duping = money).

Well how are you guys doing? I have a Wizard in Act 3 Inferno, just been farming Siegebreaker until I can survive those phasebeasts. Been averaging a solid 400k gold per run. Also crafted some nice pants that sold for a cool 3.5 mill.