• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Bowtech Insanity....

Meat-Run

So who thinks the Insanity is an improvement over the Invasion I'm not sure if there's enough of a difference to get the Insanity, what are your thoughts as I'm in the market for a new bow (Bowtech loyalist)???

MR

For me, this is a no brainer: however, the improvement for me come in the form of the XL version of the Insanity. Most of the reports from those who shoot both the Invasion and the shorter Insanity have said that it's pretty comparable and likely not worth the upgrade. For long ATA shooters like me, I wanted no part of the Invasion, but I'm excited to get the Insanity XL.

I shot my brother's new Carbon Matrix today and I sure was impressed! I can't get a good deal on a Hoyt, so it's well out of my price range. However, I liked the draw cycle, it's reasonably fast, it's very quiet- I liked everything about it. I hope I'm as impressed with my new Bowtech (if it ever gets here...)

MR, I've never shot in a league or a tourney of any kind- I shoot my bow frequently and not for the purposes of competing against anyone else or to try get a score of some sort. The only reason I shoot is for the purpose of hunting. I much prefer long ATAs. We've discussed my rationale here before and I have no intentions of rehashing that here again.

I prefer the invasion to the regular insanity. Fairly similar except the that 6" brace height bows tend to get top heavy and the insanity is no exception. That is my only complaint about it. The cpxl is really nice, however I tend to like them a little shorter.

i hear the paint or camo seems to chip/scratch off.

rkhinrichs, I don't believe that's a problem anymore. I may be wrong ont hat, but I think that was an issue when they went to the new paint. My understanding is that's not a problem any longer. I hope not...