• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HOUSE MD

pinkfloyd4ever

I recently heard this is the shows final season and the last previews I saw say that the final 8 (or 6?) episodes start monday. A co-worker said she heard that House will die.

I only recently got into house, which was the season where it ended with him being checked into a psych ward. I didn't watch much of it last year when it was too much love drama with him and Cuddy, but did tune back in this season.

Anyone have any guesses how he goes out? Previews showed a person, presumed House, going into a CT scan, which would make you think cancer, but I think the brashness of the character and the writing, he would go out with more of a bang.

So I am wiping out suicide and cancer. My guess will be that his other MD friend, the oncologist has something wrong, and ultimately House has to give some sort of transplant and dies of comlications from that.

I haven't watched House since I've been working nights but did get a kick out of some of the episodes.

Since he always seemed to bend the rules, I suspect he may go out trying to save someone and going the extra mile and contract something. Very possibly could be trying to save Wilson.

I've been watching and with last weeks preview and this weeks show I thought dang, these guys are going to think I peeked ahead or something. Anyways, last nights was a good episode, especially the very end in the office.

So, tying this in, Wilson has cancer, 3 episodes left, it does start to fit with the whole guess of complications, except it is a brain tumor, not sure what House can do for complications to arise as my first guess was.

So I will go with some sort of living life to the max type accident, parachute doesn't open or something similar