• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Coon Creek Trout Fest

itchmesir

A few of my favorite shots from CCF. I had just as much fun shooting as I did meeting so many people at my booths. Had great neighbors a couple local media outlets enjoyed my work, and will be contacting me this week to solidify some new opportunities.

IMG_5125.jpg

IMG_5138.jpg

IMG_5169.jpg

IMG_5184.jpg

IMG_5199.jpg

a couple more

a3321511.jpg

78ef5a42.jpg

a2ad7efb.jpg

I was visited by a couple well known folks from the area.

c5e39057.jpg

Tom Monsoor a Pro Bass guy that was 5th nationally last year.

cc1e930b.jpg

Kim McCarthy the state Trout Unlimited President. He thanked me for my endless work with introducing kids to trout fishing and he gave me a special thank you for keeping him up to date on the gill lice problem. The gill lice problem is about to be a big thing on the state TU site.

7cf79ed5.jpg

My sister introduced me to new state senator Jennifer Shilling.

Thank you Eric Rauch the Trout Unlimited President from the Coulee Chapter for making this all happen.

26a833c0.jpg

"I was visited by a couple well known folks from the area."

Before you get too excited, They stopped by everyone's booth. Monsoor, shilling, and Mccarthy all stopped by my booths as well. Mccarthy and shilling both were excited about Reel Recovery's presence at CCF and congratulated Robert, Andrew, and I for bringing RR to the area.

was asked to present at an author's symposium at Preston, MN

at the national trout center

http://www.nationaltroutlearningcenter.org/

Offered to do a trout don't live in ugly places presentation

also had the vets group and reel recovery ask me to be a part of their drive.

Need to think about that because of external factor that keep me timid to volunteer.

e13a8a13.jpg

Old Friends Larry Damore and Herb Rosen had a booth next to me. I introduced them to the driftless area 9 years ago. They gave it their all and both scored 20 inchers in the 10 degree weather long ago.

They make fly rods now and are also the subject of one the recent Third Year Angler work on the Driftless Area. Larry is the lead singer for the punk rock group Pegboys and Herbie is the owner of the Liars Club in Chicago.

I scored a Flying Pig Cap and we set up to go out fishing in the near future.

I ran in to former Blackhawk Trout Unlimited President Danny Boggs.

Dan and I fished together long ago. He and I took his daughter Maddy out a couple

outings later. I hooked Dan up with Northland Adventures Television and Dan and his

daughter shot a nice episode.

d552c0c4.jpg

Dan moved to up north and does a little guiding in the area when he is not fishing with his daughter.