• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gophers

fishing tech

I tell ya, I really got to think this comes back to coaching. No intensity, no sense of urgency. Very little effort. Lucia doesn't have he right players in the right situations. Eric houla is terrble on the power play. He should not be out there.

Honestly, I can't eve recognize a system out there. I really don't think there is one. Its embarrassing when we play a positional team. I honestl think lucia just says go play. Has no systems and no adjustments to the game. They looked alittl scared to hit aftr the 13 penaltys he week before.

I actually ejoyed the b10 announcers. They were very objective and weren't affraid to say the gophs looked lost and poorly prepared. They callledthe refs out too.

The gophs better get back on track.

The power play was terrible. When you play against a team that "jumped" (2 of their players on 1 of ours)when the puck wasn't under control or he had his back to the other players, The gophers had no clue what to do. They would make a 5 or 10 ft pass in a panic and ended up going back to their zone to retrive the puck.

Someone needs to tell Lucia that the odds of scoring when the puck is not tipped or miss directed is very slim at this level and any level above peewee.

I know they like to control the puck but when you are in the O zone and you get in trouble the puck needs to go low and cycle it.

I hope they show up next weekend.

The Sioux are playing better but have a mess of injuries, the gophs are playing some pretty mediocre hockey right now. Honestly I don't have clue what is going to happen this weekend. Wouldn't be surprised with sweeps either way. We need to get out of this funk.