• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

#10 this morning

Felt good to get back out this morning. I called one in at the first spot and hit it but must have hit it back and wasn't able to find it. I'll head back out later today to see if I can catch up to it. Then had 2 sets that nothing showed and ended with a triple coming in at the last one and managed to take the female. I hit this one back too and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I'm picking my head off the stock. Here she is. Big female but a little broke up. I hink I'm going to try the 17 HMR tonight and see if I can do any better with a scope than the bead.

Rob

12-17-11Fox001.jpg12-17-11Fox003.jpg

Grayfox: Awesome pic and tale of the hunt!!! Seems like your having a pretty great start to the varmint season. I'm a newbie to the hole online outdoors forums and I'm loving it because of posts like yours. Its awesome to see others success and hear the tales, keep them coming.

I'm also not very technologically inclined and was wondering if you (or anyone) could explain how to post pics. I'd probably start clicking a few photos and share a few stories of my own. Between work and school I haven't been able to get out much yet (did get 1 yote so far), but I've got winter break now, so I hope to change that.

Thanks in advance if you could help me out here!

Hey Solaris. Welcome to HSO!!

Here is a link to the photo forum post about how to add pics. You can link directly to a separate site like photobucket using the enter an image button or you can upload them directly from your computer using the upload button.

http://www.hotspotoutdoors.com/forum/ubb...s_h#Post1219014

Solaris,

Welcome and I think Powerstroke has you covered on how to post pics. Let me know if you need any further help. It's a little confusing at first but you'll get the hang of it. Even I figured it out, and post that pic of the one you shot earlier. I'd love to see it.

Moraarcher,

In my area I have extremely limited success during the day. Just too much traffic and the properties are smaller. I think you'll need to head farther from the cities to have any luck during the day IMHO.

Good luck out there.

Rob

Powerstroke: Thanks for the welcome and taking the time to help me out with the pic situation by posting the "how to" link, I really appreciate it. It explained things very well as far as how to post pics by uploading from a pc or photo site link. Now I just have to play around with photobucket to see how it works. Hopefully I can figure out how to do some re-sizing and such because most of my pics are taken from my phone and they're really small when I put them on my pc. Good thing I'm a quick study grin.

Grayfox: Thanks for the welcome and taking the time to offer help, its greatly appreciated. Unfortunately and regretfully, I didn't take any pics of my first yote of the year and have already given the pelt to a friend who wanted to have a hat made. I don't really know anyone else who enjoys varmint hunting (or hunting in general), so its really just been a personal thing for me so far. However, now that I know of a place where other people would enjoy seeing pics of successful hunts (and how to post them laugh ) I'm gonna take some more pics. I'm going out to the prairie lands of MN over Christmas for a few days to celebrate the holidays, do some late season bow hunting, and squeeze in a little yote hunting, so hopefully I'll have something to post when I get back.

Thanks again, to both of you, for taking the time to give a little guidance to an outdoor forum newbie. Happy holidays!