• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Transporting your decoys....

Meat-Run

Hey folks some of you have allot of decoys not sure how many you take to the house but how do you safely transport them so not to bend or damage the paint? I've had my share of decoys but have always been tossed in a bucket but over time this doesn't do justice to them so i'm looking for ideas to keep these jewels safe and out of harms way but accessable in the spear house.

thx

Meat-Run

I have a plastic tote I transport mine in. I lay a full size towel in the bottom of it, put a few decoys in fold part of the towel over them put a few more in and fold the towel again.

I get three "layers" of decoys in. It holds them tight so they don't bounce around. I hang them from hooks in my houses.

Hope my description makes sense.

My boyfriend and I just started using Crown Royal bags, they work pretty well.

Thats a lot of Royal Crown to go thru wink

I'm going to go and pick up one of those bucket buddys that hold tools and see if I can make that work