• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A little fishing

I headed out to Alex this weekend to do a little fishing with my brother.

We hit a couple of area lakes and got into a hot Crappie bite. The big males were on the feed and hitting in 6-10 feet of water.

Lots of nice Crappies, plus a good share of 8-9" Bluegills, alot of 1-3# Largemouth Bass, and even a Walleye to boot!

Weather was beautiful, fishing was awesome, and the company was great. smile.gif

These fish were black and on the bottom in 6-10 feet of water. We used feather jigs tipped with minnows under a bobber set down just off the bottom to get them.

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]

Sounds like a good time indeed. I did not fish this weekend. Went to Cabelas on Saturday to get supplies and check out the new toys that have come available....what a guy could do if he won the lottery, huh? I parked to the rear of the north lot and for giggles counted the different states on car licenses....13. And that was at 1 in the afternoon. I guess what caught my eye was one from Alaska and just started counting from there. Place was a zoo. Going to put Ma on the briney tomorrow to see if we can get her into some waldo/sauger action on the river. Another good fishing partner. Sounds like the weekend was good to you guys...that's what it is all about.

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom
muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
[email protected]

tom. we where there about 8:00 fri night. the place ws still busy! they only had the one counter going to check out, so had to stand in line for about 15 min. it is amazing with the different states and i look at all of the different boats too. del