• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rainfall across the state

Here in the SE we are getting all the wet we need. How are the rainfall totals in other areas across the state? Many areas went into the season we water deficits in their area lakes and this should certainly help in some instances. For me, fishing my pet lake is likened to putting a pound of toothpicks in a big mug of well-creamed coffee and try to catch fish from it. What's everyone getting for rainfall and how is it affecting your fishing?

------------------
Plastics...making better fishermen without bait! Good Fishing Guys! CrappieTom
muckbootsonline.com Pro Staff
Culprit Tackle Crappie Pro Staff
[email protected]

we need rain (hibbing area here)....but...it could stop any time now!....i really don't mind it but we have only so many weekends to enjoy......so far......Ole Ma Nature has made it pretty difficult to get out unless you're part amphibian...lol!...well....if one's into mushrooms...this will be a great year!..lol!

It has been raining constantly since the last part of last week. I went up to Mille Lacs in a rainstorm Sunday afternoon and fished in the rain into early evening, with a break here and there. On the way home it rained harder, for longer then I can remember? When I went back up on Monday afternoon, the water on Ann Lake at Mora, looed like it had risen 3 feet! Lots of water everywhere.

Yeah there Tom, we got new carpet here in the basement and it's time to pull it out and hit the trash, if ya know what I am saying.

It got pretty wet down here and it isn't smelling the best either. Might need to move to a lake shore property into a two level house with no basement somewhere.

Sounds like a plan to me.

------------------
Good fishing,
UJ
[email protected]