• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1st Annual Thorne Bros Kids Ice Fishing Clinic!!!

Thorne Brothers will be teaming up with the NAIFC (North American Ice Fishing Circuit) to host the 1st Annual Kids Ice Fishing Clinic! Here are the details...

When: Wednesday, January 4

Start Time: 6:30pm (will go until about 8pm)

Where: Thorne Brothers - Blaine, MN

Event Schedule

6:30pm - Kids Ice Fishing and Safety Seminar from Jack and Grete Baker (Jack is the president of the NAIFC and Grete is his daughter and fishing partner)

7pm - Worm races, live-bait education and more ice fishing fun!!!

***EVERY KID IN ATTENDANCE WILL RECEIVE A FREE ICE FISHING ROD!!!***

THIS EVENT IS FREE TO ATTEND AND YOU DON’T HAVE TO SIGN-UP!!!

So, tell your friends and family and let's get the kids involved in the great sport of ice fishing!

For more info please contact me... [email protected]

Thanks to everyone who made it out to the event tonight! I think it's safe to say we had a FULL house, LOL. 64 kids total with over 100 people in attendance! We're already looking towards planning another kids event for this upcoming summer! I will post pictures shortly too... thanks again!