• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Someone's looking for a beat-down

Woke up at midnight to the sound of a young coyote sounding off every 10 seconds with a challenge howl. This went on for about 10 minutes.

I'm hoping to get more coyote hunting in this winter now that I'm working 2nd shift and usually don't get to sleep until about 4-5 am.

Anybody else doing any scouting/hunting yet?

Actually thinking about going out tonight. Pretty bright with the full moon. I haven't checked out too many of my spots yet but a few of them have the beens off now and look like there ready. I was hopeing we'd get some colder temps. with this moon and I could use the frost. Done that before.

Rob

Haven't heard the 'yotes since that night. You can normally hear them in the MN River valley to the west but even that's been quiet. Looking forward to the first dusting of snow.

The gray fox pup has been traveling through on a nightly basis, looks at the neighbor's cat sitting in the corner of the yard and keeps on going.

I also got a chance to see the vanilla gorilla lastnight....atleast that's what I nicknamed him....a vanilla phase raccoon. No mask, no rings on the tail and from what I've been told, not an albino. There used to be 3, but have only seen the one lately traveling with 5 others with normal coloring. All 6 were in the middle of the road lastnight waiting to smash in the front of my car. shocked