• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Im a tree saddlin' maniac!

Got mine in the mail yesterday and climbed up in a tree and shot some arrows today. Im lovin it so far, I think it will add a whole other level of skill and excitement to stand huntin.

Question for those of you with a saddle--- How do you haul your tree steps around?

They are extremely comfortable! If theres one thing that gets uncomfortable to me its standing on the footpegs. Then I just hang for a while to give my feet a rest. Its not bad cause all your weight is not on your feet.

Dont get me wrong.... they have their drawbacks too, but theyre very safe, very comfortable, and great for hiking in! As far as any place I hunt often, Id way rather crawl up in a comfy ladder stand!

I use Lone Wolf sticks and a Lone Wolf Assassin platform. I also put 2-3 pegs around the tree at platform level and I can walk entirely around it if I want.

My saddle is extremely comfortable for sits of any length--including all day. I haven't taken my Summit climber out of the garage since I bought it.