• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What would you do?

slick2526

I guess Ive been thinking about this some. IF it where up to you would you sign up for the draft or wait to be drafted. I beleive the two big differences is when you sign up you can choose what you want to be, and if you dont you can wait untill the goverment elects you to go to war? well, just lookin for some opinions

There is no greater honor than serving your country in the US Military. I myself served and I am proud of service. I served Honorably in the US Army Old Guard in Washington DC. Today, soldiers from my former unit are assisting with the Pentagon crash site. I tip my hats to the great work I am sure they are doing.

I hold the highest respect for any Active Member or Veteran of our armed forces. To serve your country is ensure things, such as, freedom of speech and religion live on. It is those who served in the past that make this forum possible.

I can not tell you or anyone to serve in our military. But I can tell you this, there is no greater deed or honor you can bestow upon your fellow country person than serving in the US Armed Forces if you are able to do so.

David Swenson
http://muskieguide.homestead.com/