• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

wally lures?

Dano2

What are some of your favorite lures and size for wallys through the ice?

I usually start out with JB's Gem-n-Eye, with a full minnow, then if they seem aggressive at all I will switch to something like scenic tackles glow devils with just the tail or head of a minnow.

Would it be better to start out with one of these jigging spoons instead, would that get their attention quicker?

What are some of your jigging teqniques?

I've been letting it down to the bottem, and thump it off a couple times, then wait awhile, and then bump it off the bottem a couple more times and wait a couple minutes and so on.

thanks

well normally my favorite lure is a 1/8 oz buch shot rattle spoon but this year the eyes in my lake are very shallow so im have the plain hook with a full rainbow under an ice buster this combo has been deadly this year