• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Glow Fuzzy Grubs

I believe it is an advantage to use anything that glows. I prefer to use glow lures in all stained waters if I have a choice in the matter! It certainly can't hurt! Just my two cents worth!!

Rainman

I was wondering what your thoughts are on all of these new glow baits by Lindy?? I have heard people on TV rant and rave about them. I am just looking for some opinions from some people like me. I looked at the Fuzz E Grubs the other day and they look like a great jig, with this glow added to them now. Also, I usually make my lindy rigs, and was wondering what your thoughts are on the glow weights and hooks on a lindy rig. Lets get some talk on this! I am heading up to Basswood for seven days at the beginning of June and that water is kind of stained, I thought maybe these new glow baits would be a nice addition to the old Basswood arsenal.

Keep the lines tight
Hope everyone had a great opener
Walleye #1

I believe that Glow does make a big difference. Matter of fact I have proven it many times to myself and others. I have found the best Glow jigs on the market are made by Scenic Tackle.

------------------
Mille Lacs Guide Service
651-271-5459
www.millelacsguideservice.com

The glow fuzzy grubs are going to be the next new thing in my tackle box. I fished Prior last week for the evening and night bite. My buddy out fished me by a huge margin. He was using the glow fuzzy grubs, I was using a plain glow jig tipped with the same bait, same presentation, etc. etc. Best fish was 22 1/2" eye, caught by him of course.

I have to agree about the scenic tackle stuff, like the glow devils for example are awesome.

I should have asked this earlier so I would have known when i was buying some tackle today.
I saw the fuzzy grubs today but wasn't sure what size to get, so i left without them.

also, how are you rigging your line up with them.
thanks

I use the lindy techni glow components, and I like them a lot. However, I wish that the glow would last longer than it does.

Also, I have found that techni-glow products do not seem to glow as long as some other manufacturers such as scenic tackle and j.b. lures. Just a thought.

MB