• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bad news for some anglers...

To prevent overharvesting walleyes still concentrated in spawning areas, the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources is postponing the traditional, May 10 fishing opener for several northern Minnesota waters. These include all or parts of the channel between Little Gunflint and Little North lakes; Saganaga Falls; Little Birch, Basswood, and Devil Track lakes; and the Sea Gull, Maligne, Cross, Tait, Junco and Gull rivers.

For a complete description of these closures, visit: www.dnr.state.mn.us/news/releases/index.html?id=1051643110

------------------
"Study to be quite"

Wow. I hope that gets plenty of other publicity before Saturday, or there's gonna be some really PO'd fisherfolk about.

Hee Hee - at least that helps me put a biological clock on a lake I wanted to check out this year cool.gif

------------------
Aquaman
<')}}}}}><{
Peace and Fishes

These closures have been in place for years...Memorial Weekend is the opener for these areas grin.gif

------------------
Chells