• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

radial trailer tires

I need two trailer tires, the boat is in SE MN, it is not a boat and trailer worth putting 300 bucks worth of rims and rubber on.....Looking for a mid priced radial trailer tire that comes on a rim.....I know northern tool has some, are they okay?

Tom,

be sure to get radials. Carlisle had a lesser quality rep than Good Year, but now they are both made in China, and it's a toss.

I had good luck at FFarm, and also some local tire dealers.

Do you need to move the boat once or continuously ?

moving the boat continuously. I checked out Northern tool today, they had load star radials, and I am pretty sure I can get the spare on one of the axles, leave the other axle on the lift and take both old tires to the local CO-OP and get them mounted.....I might head to FF this weekend and see what they got....