• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish Creek monthly Spinner assortment drawings

We have a monthly spinner drawing on the blog (signature line link) and only a few days left in the May. Stop by if you're interested.

This month's drawing is ultralite spinners (trout,sunfish,perch). Next month I'll put a Walleye assortment together, Muskie/Pike in July, probably Spinnerbaits in August.

Here's the May assortment picture - 3 winners - odds are pretty good

May_Blog_560.jpg

To enter, leave a comment at the bottom of the post. If you're an anonymous post, you need to put your forum and your ID in the post so you can be contacted. Early following month, I log the entries and give them each a number , then do a Random Number Generator to pick the winners.

If you want, you can become a blog follower if you want emails when new posts are added to the blog or subscribe to get them in an RSS Reader.

Glad to see some HSO participation in the drawing. Last day for this one, head over and leave a comment.

Get enough new HSO entries and I'll add another assortment prize.

Still great odds - Last Call

It's painless and you just might get some free fishin swag in your mailbox and your location on our 'Get on the Map' page (no names, just your location)

Get on the Map

May Ultralite drawing had 36 entrants. I opted to add a 4th assortment and used Random.org's set generator to pick 1 set of 4 integers between 1 and 36.

itchmesir of HSO won one of the assortments. I'll PM you to get your mailing info and should have your spinners in the mail tomorrow.

Congrats, get'm wet and send me a fish story!

Stay tuned for the June assortment drawing announcement. Think we'll do some walleye rigs this month.

Hi, be more then happy to have you fishing some FCS. Got lots of spinners waiting to get wet.

I should put the Month of the drawing in the Subject of the post. This one's over and its not apparent. An HSO guy did win one of the assortment of Ultralites. Thinking he should have them by now.

There's another drawing for June posted in this forum for Walleye gear (that one missing month too). You can signup for that one but this drawing ended May 31st.

Bear with me, I'll get smarter. Just takes me a little longer.

Just got'em in the mail today.. was getting worried there for a second that they got lost in the mail.. they look very nice and seem to be very well built.. will sure to give them a try as soon as this weather calms down