• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Night bowfishing

I'm getting into bowfishing more this season and am thinking about shooting at night. What are some tips for a beginner, besides going out with someone who already has a set up. Can you shoot with spotlights or do you need to have a generator with flood lights set up? What are the best sizes if thinking of investing in a generator? Any other tips or info would be appreciated. thanks

Nate, the best thing to do is go out with someone at night and see what it is like first hand. I am from the Mankato area and have a setup for night shooting already. Let me know if you would like to go out for some night shooting.

Keep you eye on HSO-Classifieds if your looking for a generator.I found a B&S Elite 7000 W, 10.5 hp that had been used for 4 days by a lady. Close to $1000 new. i got if for $350. Im running 4000W's of lights. make sure you get one that will run plenty of lights.

As far as noise i'll attach a pic of how i made mine half as loud for $40.

DSC03312.jpg