• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Super shallow panish on plastics 4-9

Cyberfish

I got out to the Alexandria area for what could be the last ice outing of the season. I found many panfish really close to the bottom of the ice, mabye feeding on flies emerging in the holes, or on baitfish eating the flies.

You could see them clearly, I made a few videos of strikes I will post later, but they were skittish about any movement above the holes and I got more and bigger fish staying back from the hole and watching the line. The best bait was a jumbo wedgee in red glow or pink, got some on black too. Also iced some fish on a 1.5 inch radical glow blue tube

fish3.jpg

fish2.jpg

fish5.jpg

ice+fly.jpg

fish6.jpg

fish4.jpg

fish7.jpg

fish1.jpg