• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Keeler Gunsmithing - Great News

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hello all, it appears spring is finally upon us, I even saw the first garage sale of the year last weekend. Let's hope mother nature doesn't have any tricks up her sleeve.

The biggest news to come along this spring is that Keeler's Gunsmithing will be moving to a new location in late May/early June. I will be moving the shop into the Element Arms building (formerly Starstruck Video, right next to Sherburne State Bank) on Bank St. in Becker.

Element Arms is a great retail store and we have plans to be the best gun, gear and gunsmith shop around. I'm looking forward to the move and new relationship. Element Arms and Keeler's Gunsmithing will be having a grand opening June 25. they are at www.elementarms.com. (PS, the faster everyone buys out the old video store, the faster we can move.)

If you are looking to get outside and see some incredible exhibition shooting check out the Rice Creek Hunting Preserve Family Shotgun Fair this weekend near Little Falls. Tom Knapp, Tim Bradley, the Gould Brothers and more will be there putting on an amazing show, there are also sales and shooting you can take part in. It is a good time and very family friendly. More at www.ricecreekhunting.com

Spring and summer shooting leagues are forming now, some are even up and running. Don't be afraid to get out and do some shooting, that's the only way to get better and you will have a great time and meet some like minded people. Myself and some friends will be shooting on a trap team at the Buffalo Gun Club this summer, check out more league info at www.buffalogunclub.org

I will also be shooting some USPSA handgun matches, if you want to get out and have a great time with your handgun and put some practical shooting techniques to use check out www.mnuspsa.org

Turkey hunting season starts Apr. 13 this year, there are still some surplus tags left and over the counter tags for the late seasons, get out and give it a try if you haven't, or continue a tradition if you have. The woods coming back to life in the spring and the sound of a big tom gobbling will make your day like nothing else.

There are also some fund raising banquets going on, head over to www.nwtf.org for dates and times.

Gunsmithing is remaining busy this year and there is still some longer turnaround times for the involved projects, so if you or anyone you know needs work done, get it in early.

Take care and good shooting,

Chris

Keeler's Gunsmithing LLC

www.keelersgunsmithing.com

(763) 234-8004