• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Swamp Buck are you out there????

Hey John,

I thought I would let you know that I had to put Rainy down on Tuesday. It was time. Her body was starting to give out on her. I thought I might be able to get her to come around this spring but it was going the wrong direction. She stayed that goofy dog that you knew when you had her. My family is taking it pretty hard (I have three kids now)including me. She was a great family dog and literally wagged her tail till the very end.

Pat

Hey Pat Thanks for letting me know. Thank you for taking her in for me I hated having to leave her! You were great fo taking her and giving her a good home! Makes me happy to know she had a great place to be! Yep she was goofy! I am so happy that you family got to enjoy her!

Send me a PM or email me to get in touch [email protected]

Sorry for the loss of her, I know how hard it is when you get attached